Kindly read all of the direction below before proceeding with your application process:
* Ensure that you've fulfilled the OFID scholarship Award Eligibility Criteria
* Applicants are responsible for gathering and submitting all necessary information. Applications will be evaluated based on the information provided. Therefore, all questions should be answered as thoroghly as possible. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Once an application has been submitted, no changes will be allowed on it.
* Application requirements and criteria vary by school and program, and the processing of your application decisions are handled within the individual school. Throughout the process, if you have any questions regarding your application, or timelines, please contact the OFID office for the program to which you are applying. Send a mail to email@example.com
*Applicants must provide complete, accurate, and honest information on their application. Submission of incomplete or inaccurate information or documents may be grounds for denying or withdrawing an offer of scholarship or termination of enrollment.
* OFID will not consider applications received through a third party.
* Please do not call or email OFID and ask if your application has been recieved, or inquire about your status. You can only make use of your portal to monitor the progress of your application.
*Please note that only applicant who have successfully completed his/her application and might have obtained the examination PIN will be granted the OFID FIXED PRIZE.
*All materials submitted becomes the property of OFID and will not be returned to the applicant.
* Within the on-line application, applicants must upload the required documents such as (Admission Letter,O'Level Result, School Identification Card,Passport Photograph, Certificate of Origin, certificate of Registration of Birth). All other required information must be received not later than Wednessday 14th of November , 2012.
AGREED AND CONTINUE